Follow by Email

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Second Etsy Shop Quandry


I need your help.  I am going to open a second Etsy shop to sell some of my extra cool supplies, vintage items and all kinds of good stuff that needs a new home.  And yes, most of it is coming from my house.  But I need to decide on a name and a style.  Can you tell me which one you prefer?

I picked two ideas and two different banners.   I worked with a really cool Etsy shop, Duke City Mama's, who had these two banners in stock for a GREAT price and so nice to work with too.

Choice A- "Studio Marcy Too"   tagline: Creative Supplies & Vintage Indulgences
~ My thought was that perhaps some of my current customers might recognize my name and know that I'd have some good stuff in it.

Choice B- "Marcys Closet"    tagline: Supplies & Vintage Goodies  
~ A little more casual in appearance and has more of a vintage type of look

••I didn't use an apostrophe on Marcys Closet, because shoppers might remember the name being spelled that way, but Etsy searches don't allow it.  So I am omitting it.

You can tell I'm divided on this name.  I know it's not of world importance, but holy cow, I'm having a tough time deciding.  What do you think?  Which one should I choose and why?