Follow by Email

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Christian Louboutin Marie Antoinette Shoes- Divine Inspiration


..... sigh. Have you seen the latest Christian Louboutin shoes? There are only 36 pairs made. Each retails for $6,295 USD. They were inspired by and named after Marie Antoinette.

Featuring ribbons, lace and embroidery, they come in yellow, pink and blue. Louboutin teamed up with famous embroider, Jean-Pierre Lesage of the House of Lesage in India.

Each pair has been numbered and comes with a specially designed box and a book that shows the collaboration process.

I'm still trying to figure out which designer I can collaborate with. I'm sure there's someone out there who needs a glass ninja wearing mouse ears bead to accent a red carpet gown, or a can of Spam for the next Coen Brothers movie. But until they discover me, I'll just dream about these shoes. The blue pair for me, please.