Follow by Email

Friday, September 19, 2008

What's Up With This Tool? Post & Win a Prize


In my constant effort to make technology my friend, I decided to mix it up a bit and experiment with my computer's video capabilities. This is called a "vlog" - video blog.

Watch the very short video and put your name in the hat to win a free bead from me.
1. Answer the question posed on my vlog- funny or serious response
2. Add your name, where you live, and if you'd like, post your website and/or blog .
(It's free advertising for you!)
3. If you have a problem viewing the video, please let me know too. That's part of the reason why I'm trying it out.
4. Next Wednesday, I'll have a friend pick a number and the person who was that number posting, will win one of my beads. I'll ship it to anywhere- including internationally. And the winner's blog, etsy shop or whatever will be featured in this blog at a later date.

Just click on the lower left arrow to listen. And then respond. I look forward to hearing from you.

And by the way, I made a bead using this tool and I'll show it next week when I announce the winner.

And if you have a free minute, stop by my etsy shop, http://www.StudioMarcy.etsy.com . I'll be adding more beads a little later today.