Follow by Email

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Random Act of Glass Kindness ~ Thank You Canyon Echoes

A few weeks ago, I saw some similar beads in Canyon Echoes' Etsy shop and I emailed her to let me know when she had more of them, as I'd like to buy them.

I love Canyon Echoes' beads. They are organic, have gorgeous layers and I love her use of silver with the glass.

The layers remind me of the layers of rocks that are visible throughout parts of Colorado- her home state, and my old one. You can almost imagine the the different periods of time that formed them. (Can you tell I'm an Archeologist's Mom?)

On Saturday, I received a package in the mail from Canyon Echoes. I couldn't believe my eyes. There were two perfectly matched beads in her beautiful style. I will be making a new pair of earrings on Monday and thinking of Johanna and her transcendent generosity whenever I wear them. You can find these beads and more of her styles at http://www.CanyonEchoes.etsy.com. Read her shop announcement to find out how to sign up for her monthly drawing.

Thank you Canyon Echoes. I appreciate you.