Follow by Email

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mooning Over Photos


I wish I had saved this website url, because these photos are so sweet.

I love the kids holding the moon and even more the lower photo where it looks like the moon is a balloon.

How does this relate to glass? (hang on...I can do this....)

It relates, because it's people using an every day item in a unique, creative way.


...and that is what so many of us do.

So today, I'm asking you to post and tell me what non- tool do you use for your art, that is an everyday item you love?

I have a tiny screwdriver that I enjoy. It's got a thin edge and fits into those small, hard to reach spaces. I think this one was used to adjust eye glasses.

Now it's your turn...

See you tomorrow for more chat. http://www.studiomarcy.blogspot.com