Follow by Email

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm Back!


I don't know if you noticed, but for the last month and a half, I haven't been listing many beads.

You see, I got burned out. I know, it's not an easy thing to admit, but it's true. And sometimes if someone talks about it, then it's easier for others to discuss.

I had been working really long hours and generally 7 days a week and it was too much. I got back from my trip to Miami at the end of July and ...well, I guess I cratered.

I needed a break. I was tired and I was wondering just what was I doing? My tendonitis was killing me and it was so painful to make beads.

So now, I feel so much better and am ready to ENJOY beadmaking again. It was getting close to feeling like a "have-to" instead of a "want-to". But now, it's better. I'm ready to kick into gear and just maybe take off a weekend or two a month. Maybe no more 10 hour days- we'll make it shorter and I'll continue with my exercise program. And just maybe...a balanced life can make my returned joy of glass continue for a long, long time.

So how are you doing? Pushing yourself hard? Balancing your life? I'd love to hear about it.
http://www.StudioMarcy.blogspot.com. Tell us about it. I think there are lessons to be learned from all of our experiences.