I've been tagged again. This time by Brenda of Brenda's Jewelry Box. She makes really pretty jewelry and I particularly like these earrings from her etsy shop.
Okay...this is how it works:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1. The photo of me gazing adoringly at my new glass (or actually wondering if I can hold onto all the glass and push the camera button with my elbow), shows what I chose for my first place prize gift certificate from Artistry In Glass. Here's the blog about it and how you can enter their next contest. I chose all CIM glass, Electric Avenue, Elphaba (what the heck does that mean?), Heffalump, Kryptonite, Halong Bay, Stone Ground, Crocus, Ghee and Rose Quartz. I use the Gelly Sty Pink already and wanted to try out more colors. Thank You Artistry In Glass!
2. I won a three hole golf contest and trophy in Slovenia and had never golfed before. Honestly, it was luck. (If you don't know where Slovenia is, google it and look at photos. It's a beautiful country and we had a great time there.)
3. I love a good game of Scrabble and it's one of the few times I get competitive.
4. Tonight I'm joining Southern Flames Board members for dinner with visiting beadmaking teacher, Jeff Barber who is making this year's 2009 Commemorative Bead for the Bead & Button show and teaching for our Southern Flames group.
5. Unique garden gnomes make me smile and I display two 3ft ones.
6. I'm now on the LEST Top 100 List. Please click on my banner!
7. I was the South Eastern Regional Director for the International Society of Glass Beadmakers a few years ago.
Here are my tagged blogs. .stop by and enjoy these fun ones.