Complete Lampworking Set-up
Complete lampworking set-up for both soft glass and Borosilicate. Includes the following and more, all in excellent, gently used condition:
- Nortel Red Max torch with top-mounted pre-mix minor burner and marvering pad
- 12-foot hoses and all connections, gauges, flash-back arrestors, etc. for both oxygen and propane tanks
- 27” x 55” steel desk work space with two handy drawers
- Creation Station with universal arm and hand rest
- Olympic kiln digital programmable Model HB 86 E, 13 x 13 x 20 (outside dimensions) with stand
- Custom-made exhaust system featuring a galvanized hood with mounted fluorescent light and a duplex electrical outlet to handle attaching additional lighting if desired, Suncourt DB 210 in-line duct fan and ducting to fit standard 36” double-hung window. Separate carbon monoxide detector can be included.
- Propane tank
TOOLS and SUPPLIES INCLUDED:
- Good supply of mandrels including 1/16” x 9” & 12”, 1/8” x 9”, 5/32” x 9”, button mandrel, custom made mandrel holder stands.
- Suede welder’s apron
- 2 pair high-quality lampworking eyeglasses
- Good selection of various tools including different size tweezers, mashers, graphite marvering tools, button and lentil graphite molds, Zoozii Kalera Trio and Lentil Trio brass molds, glass rod holders, etc.
- Several glass-making books and DVDs
- Linoleum used as floor protection (if desired), and a naugahyde protective screen (to stop flying glass) on custom-made supports (see photo)
- ¼ - ½ lb. lots of most colors of Moretti glass and much larger quantities of white, ivory, black and clear
- Selection of frits, powders, and other goodies
- Large selection of beads -- semi-precious, glass, crystal (Swarovski), bone, etc.