I'll be at the Chattahoochie Nature Center's first Back to Nature Holiday Market and Festival this Saturday.
If you'll be in the metro Atlanta area, I'd love for you to stop by. It's a cute nature center right on the river and benefiting creatures and programs that relate to it. I'll have cute little animal and Christmas related beads, pendants and holiday ornaments as well as other fun offerings.
Saturday, December 5, 2009 - 10 am to 4 pm General Admission/Members FREE
Buy local this Holiday Season! Find unique gifts while staying away from the crowds of the mall. Come browse local vendors selling a variety of items for the perfect holiday present!Activities include:
- Holiday Marketplace with over 40 vendors selling local, handmade products!
- Snowflake Scavenger Hunt on our Woodland Trails
- Crafts and face painting for the kids
- Musical entertainment that will get you in the spirit with this nature holiday shop around
- Hot cocoa and coffee to warm the toes
- Explore their brand new Discovery Center and take home a fun nature souvenir from our Gift Shop
- Visit with some of CNC’s non-releasable wildlife up-close throughout the day