Follow by Email

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gourmet Looking Fast Food


"Yeah, it's still bad for you - but see how good it can look!"

I have found my new saving grace for when I'm at the torch too long and have procrastinated on making dinner.

Okay, so it's not my usual healthy fare, but I think this is one of the funniest sites I've seen in a long time.

It's http://www.fancyfastfood.com where the writers take fast food and deconstruct it and make it into fancy looking meals.

This one is The Colonel's Chicken Corn Chowder.

ingredients:
  • 1 KFC Original Recipe two-piece Breast & Wing Meal, with biscuit and additional sides:
  • 1 corn on the cob
  • 1 order of potato wedges
  • 1 order of cole slaw
  • 1 large beverage of your choice
  • 1 bottle of Aquafina water*
  • organic chives (for garnish and a touch of irony)
You can find the recipe here. And don't forget to check out their archives. The Spicy Chicken Sushi from Popeye's Chicken cracks me up.

See you tomorrow.