Follow by Email

Monday, January 10, 2011

10x10 Booth- Now What? Help Me Please

I know a lot of my readers are artisans in a variety of art and craft styles and  this time, I'm asking for your help and expertise.

How do you get the maximum of space in a 10x10 indoor area?  What are your table layouts?  What tips and tricks do you have?  Lights?  What kind?  Photos?  Could you post links.  This is where I am hoping you can teach this old dog, new tricks.

Now I will have products that are all sizes as well, so I'm not just talking glass beads.  So let me know what you know, that you are willing to share.  Got a great resource for a banner, or signage?  I'd love to know.  What about display racks or stands...I know there are a lot of creative ones out there...

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.  I know your experience and thoughts will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much!!