Follow by Email

Monday, April 1, 2013

Gotta Have Heart

You may have noticed that I have not been posting quite as often in the last couple of months.  There's a good reason.  I've been sidetracked.

Oh it's not the usual sidetrack, like cool glass art, fabrics or metals, but more like a little health issue.  I guess you can tell what it is by the photo.  Yep, the ol' ticker is acting up.

And after plenty of tests- from nuclear to heart catheter, it has been concluded that there isn't exactly anything that can be done. I am just slowed down some.  And it's nothing dire, or super scary either.  Please, don't get the wrong idea.  I just can't operate at full tilt boogie like I used to, dang it.

So for now, I will be posting a few times a week, instead of 6.  It just gives me a little more time to prepare for my next shows this Spring and not stress out over things that can be dialed down a touch.

I will be seeing you soon.  And I'll try to make my blog posts be just a little bit more interesting, so you don't give up on me.

See you in a few days!