Follow by Email

Friday, February 17, 2012

A Toast!


It's hard to be serious when you see a cat wearing a slice of bread.  Personally, I think it suits his coloring.  What attracted me to this photo, (as well as the humor in it), is that it is easy to see the shapes on the kitty's face.  This is a big bonus for making sculptural glass cats.  I like that it shows where his chin is in relationship to the muzzle and how the nose is rounded on top and the cute little indentation on the tip of his nose.  I may not get all those details in when making the from glass, but it's a good way to see how the details work together.

I can't picture my cat sitting still for it.  He doesn't like anything on him.  What about you?  Do you know any cooperative kitties?

May your weekend be as inconsequential, as this post, but as much fun.