Follow by Email

Monday, April 11, 2011

Need Your Advice: Future Trip to NYC...Woot!


Well, it's confirmed.  Hubby and I are headed to New York City in a few months and I'd love your advice.

You see, it's been many years since I've spent time there and I know it's not the same as my youth.  When I was a kid, my Dad lived there, and we'd commute in from Connecticut and do the kid activities. I've seen the Rockettes, the Natural History Museum and lots of things like that.

But I'm a heckuva lot older now and I know there's a lot more than my old haunts.  So I'm asking you for your advice.  What do we need to see and do with just a two and a half day visit?  And where do we stay that is "reasonably priced".  (ha ha, I know)  My preference are boutique hotels- but modest ones are great too.

I'm counting on your wisdom and sage advice- think artsy, fun and bit off kilter and give me some ideas and any advice you've got.  I'm looking forward to your help.  Thanks so much!